The health, happiness, and security of our employees is important to us, so when it comes to benefits, we make sure you’re covered.
Day One Benefits
No waiting period here! If you work 30 hours per week or more, the following coverage is provided to you and your eligible dependents on your first day of employment:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with discretionary employer match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent care coverage
- 401K with a 6-9% discretionary employer match
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan – a service providing confidential, 24-hour phone counseling and 6 free face-to-face visits.
- Paid company holidays
Additional Benefits (eligible after 3 – 6 months of employment):
- Paid vacation – Relax and have fun.
- Paid sick time – We care about your health, so we don’t want you to work if you’re sick.
- Paid floating holidays
- Disability insurance – both Short and Long Term
- Pet insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Travel insurance