Entry Level Customer Service
We are currently hiring for Entry Level Customer Service Representatives. Positions are full or part-time with a pay rate of $11.00-$12.65 per hour.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective guests and travel agents.
- Upsell/Close Sales transactions
- Consistently achieve revenue goals
- Provide quality customer service
- Work from home potential after completing 3-6 months on site
- Demonstrate good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Work flexible shifts that may include evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Minimum of 1 year of recent customer service experience
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to type at least 35 WPM
- Must be willing to submit to a drug and background test
- Dress code is business casual, no visible tattoos or facial piercings
Shifts (must be willing to work an 8 hour shift between these hours):
AM 4:00 AM-4:30 PM
MID 8:30 AM-8:30 PM
PM12:30 PM- 12:00 AM
For immediate consideration apply below, you will be directed to Aerotek and they will speak to you about this job opportunity, with Best Western!
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers seven hotel brands to suit the needs of developers and guests in every market: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western?, Vib ®, BW Premier Collection® and GLo?. Now celebrating 70 years of hospitality, Best Western provides its hoteliers with global operational, sales and marketing support, and online and mobile booking capabilities. More than 26 million travelers are members of the brand’s award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®, one of the few programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson® provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with the brand. Best Western continues to set industry records regarding awards and accolades, including Business Travel News naming Best Western as the best midscale hotel brand in 2014 and Best Western Plus as the best upper mid-price hotel brand in 2014 and 2015, four consecutive Compuware Best of the Web gold awards for best hotel website, and seven consecutive AAA/CAA Hotel Partner of the Year awards. Nearly sixty percent of Best Western branded hotels earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award in 2015. ?