If you are a data analysis professional who has an extensive data reporting background centered on the travel industry, you will find an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and challenging environment as a Revenue Analyst at Best Western Hotels & Resorts.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Revenue Management, this critical position allows you to collaborate and interact with other analysts as you create actionable business intelligence for the Best Western brand. If you have an insatiable desire to work with reports and data, and use the numbers to create actionable reporting, we would like to talk with you. Bring your integrity, proactive sense of curiosity, strong analytics coupled with your detail-orientation and hunger for data accuracy to Best Western Hotels and Resorts to build your career and drive our continued success!
As a Revenue Analyst, you will be responsible for eCommerce reporting and business intelligence. You will also be expected to perform analysis to support business decisions and identify opportunities to maximize channel revenue for bestwestern.com and our mobile apps. As a member of the Revenue Management team, this role will interface with other analysts to create actionable business intelligence.
The key duties and responsibilities for the role, as well as the expected qualifications are as follows:
- Create, validate, automate, and distribute reports & dashboards, both recurring and ad-hoc
- Identify and resolve any gaps in website analytics system implementation
- Create meaningful and useful insights from raw website data to guide Best Western’s digital strategy
- Perform pre/post analysis against changes impacting digital channels
- Coordinate with eCommerce on A/B testing campaigns to analyze/interpret results
- Collaborate with other website stakeholders and revenue analysts on a variety of business problems related to revenue optimization and website conversion
- Access, interrogate, and analyze large data set
- Interpret and vet report output and construct a compelling business case
- Communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Collaborate with and anticipate the needs of internal stakeholders and vendors to achieve goals
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a business analytics or similar role, preferably in Travel
- Experience integrating data sources, automating reports and formatting report output for end users using Web analytics software, Excel, Access and SQL, Oracle preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work against project timelines
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities
Join us at Best Western Hotels and Resorts in this critical role that will challenge your professional expertise while allowing you to have a direct impact on our bottom line!
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts headquartered in Phoenix, AZ., is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers seven hotel brands to suit the needs of developers and guests in every market: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western?, Vib ®, BW Premier Collection® and GLo?. Now celebrating 70+ years of hospitality, Best Western provides its hoteliers with global operational, sales and marketing support, and online and mobile booking capabilities. More than 26 million travelers are members of the brand’s award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®, one of the few programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson® provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with the brand. Best Western continues to set industry records regarding awards and accolades, including Business Travel News naming Best Western as the best midscale hotel brand in 2014 and Best Western Plus as the best upper mid-price hotel brand in 2014 and 2015, four consecutive Compuware Best of the Web gold awards for best hotel website, and seven consecutive AAA/CAA Hotel Partner of the Year awards. Nearly sixty percent of Best Western branded hotels earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award in 2015.
Related Keywords:Excel, Access, SQL, report analyst, ecommerce, business, business analytics, report creation, report validation, digital marketing, travel, hospitality, hotels, web analytics, omniture, google analytics, SEO, search engine optimization, A/B Testing, digital channel, analysis