Administrative Services Representative - Mail Room Services
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports the Administrative Services department by performing routine but varied duties including mail processing, delivery, and shipping and receiving activities.
Essential Job Results
- Supports department in one or more of the following areas: Receipt, distribution and processing of mail; reprographics; courier/delivery services; receipt, routing, distribution and confirmation/tracking of materials.
- Provides mail room assistance by preparing incoming mail for distribution and processing, collects and processes outgoing mail from departments, and maintains mailroom records and mail listings. Assists with fulfillment and mass mailing requirements.
- Provides courier assistance by delivering materials (supplies, files, mail, boxes, etc.) to and from Company facilities, off-site storage locations and other locations. Meets delivery schedules by maintaining a consistent time schedule for daily deliveries.
- Provides shipping and receiving assistance by verifying shipments, assembling, routing and distributing requested materials and maintaining physical inventory of stock items.
- Meets departmental workplace and safety standards by maintaining a clean and organized work area and/or vehicle.
- Contributes to team effort by performing special projects and assignments as directed by management.
- Desired related experience, preferably in a large mailroom or building services environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite and other related applications necessary for inventory maintenance, managing mailroom equipment and other administrative tasks.
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 lbs
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile, and proof of insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.