Analyst, Revenue Analysis
Our Revenue Management team is growing steadily as it helps hotels achieve industry-leading revenue. Along with this growth comes the need to provide actionable reporting and analysis to hotels, management and other internal staff.
The Analyst will support business decisions and data needs across all revenue management work groups. As a member of the Revenue Management team, the individual will interact with other analysts to create actionable business intelligence and create best-in-class reporting.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director, Revenue Management and will be located at our Global Operations Center.
Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Create, validate, automate, and distribute reports & dashboards, both recurring and ad-hoc
- Create meaningful and useful insights from raw website data to guide Best Western’s digital strategy
- Perform pre/post analysis against changes impacting hotel revenue
- Transfer files, transform and load data, maintain and update database tables
Successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Access, interrogate, and analyze large data sets
- Interpret and vet report output and construct a compelling business case
- Communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Collaborate with and anticipate the needs of internal stakeholders and vendors to achieve goals
- Experience integrating data sources, automating reports and formatting report output for end users using Excel, Access, VBA and SQL, and business intelligence software; experience with revenue optimization/forecasting software a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work against project timelines
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- 3-5 years of experience in a business analytics or similar role, preferably in Travel/Hospitality
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree highly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.