Associate Program Manager, Hotel Sales Optimization - Remote
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
- Remote home office, within the United States.
Supports Hotel Sales Optimization team by managing projects and programs to help ensure compliance, and partners with key member touch points to streamline processes and procedures
Essential Job Results
- Supports Hotel Sales Optimization team in the following sales support areas: sales training content, market research, development and design of sales marketing literature, project management.
- Meets program and project requirements by generating outlines, proposals offering solutions.
- Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve sales marketing goals for HSO services.
- Coordinates promotional efforts with members and HSO team.
- Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- Partners with internal resources to streamline processes and procedures. Evaluate current process, make recommendations on how improve and enhance and then implement.
- Ensures content that is available to hoteliers is relevant and up to date. Adjust as necessary
- Ability to prioritize projects based on needs and timing.
- Consistently managing a variety of projects, communicating with team members and partnering with other member touchpoints when needed.
- 2 + years related experience in a hospitality sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- May travel up to 10% of work time.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.