Associate Program Manager, Marketing - Loyalty
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports marketing team by generating marketing plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Manages projects and programs to help meet marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Essential Job Results
Support the overall program management of Best Western Rewards and World Hotels Rewards. This includes property support worldwide to include training, collateral, website management, property level incentives and on-going communications.
Meets program and project requirements by generating marketing plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Responds to marketing communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentations, communication and promotional materials. May schedule graphic and creative design and production of marketing literature.
Coordinates promotional efforts with members, clients and the marketing team. May develop advertising messaging to build brand identity and influence buying decisions.
Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess market variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Hotel operations and loyalty marketing experience preferred
- Website management and graphic design experience preferred
- Email marketing and CRM experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong business/copy writing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.