Associate Program Manager, Marketing
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports marketing management in the following marketing areas: advertising, direct marketing, events planning, field marketing, market research, and the development and design of marketing literature.
Meets program and project requirements generating marketing plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Responds to marketing communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentation, communication and promotional materials. Schedule graphic and creative design and production of marketing literature.
Coordinates promotional efforts with members, clients and the marketing team. May develop advertising messaging to build brand identity and influence buying decisions.
Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess market variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
Contributes to department’s financial compliance by developing or administering annual budgets and negotiating with outside vendors as needed.
- 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Has professional know how to meet technical standards of assigned area or market segment.
- Convey and obtain information both internal and external to the department. Gets messages across that have the desired effect. Negotiate contracts with external vendors.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers. Manages smaller/simpler project, program or process.
- May travel up to 10% of work time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999701712144