Associate Program Manager - Partnership Marketing
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports marketing and sales team by generating marketing plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Manages projects and programs to help meet marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Essential Job Results
- Provide marketing support for key brand partnerships in market research, development and design of marketing literature, marketing database systems, intranet, and external websites.
- Meets program and project requirements by generating marketing plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
- Responds to marketing communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentation, communication and/or promotional materials. Will schedule graphic and creative design and production of marketing literature.
- Coordinates promotional efforts with members, clients and the marketing team. Develops messaging to build brand identity and influence buying decisions.
- Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess market variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- Trafficking, responding to requests for assets, keeping track of deadlines/deliverables, reporting, proofing, etc.
- 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing, advertising or the hospitality industry
- Prior experience managing print and digital production projects from end to end preferred
- Strong business writing/copy writing skills
- Ability to work with third party agencies on asset production/basic understanding of digital and print production
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills - working with multiple partners/service providers
- Good general marketing/communication skill set
- Project coordination, good organizational and administration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.