Associate Sales Program Manager - Business Travel (Location: Either Central or Eastern Time Zones)
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports Business Travel sales team by generating plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Manages projects to help meet sales goals for assigned market segments.
Essential Job Results
- Supports worldwide sales team with the following sales marketing support: advertising, direct marketing, events planning, development and design of sales marketing literature, sales database systems, intranet, and/or external websites.
- Meets project requirement by supporting sales plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve worldwide sales goals for assigned market segments.
- Responds to sales team, internal support areas and hotelier communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentation, communication and/or promotional materials.
- Coordinates promotional efforts with worldwide sales managers, customers and hoteliers.
- Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing team sales plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess market variances and/or sales promotion performance.
- Contributes to department’s financial compliance by developing or administering annual budgets and negotiating with outside vendors as needed.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience supporting a global sales team. Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Previous experience with Salesforce, as well as Cvent or other transient sales support tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.