Brand Purchasing Support Associate (Hybrid Location AZ)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Supports the organization by providing expertise and guidance for the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment for Best Western members that meet guidelines through endorsed suppliers.
Essential Job Results
Provides customer service to members by providing expertise and guidance for the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment. Assesses member needs and ensures design coordination and standards.
Supports enhancements to member properties by analyzing and reviewing property improvement plan to develop course of action t o complete requirements within a specified time frame. Coordinates FF&E project for organized and timely delivery and installation.
Ensures best pricing by obtaining standard and custom price quotes from suppliers. Negotiates pricing with supplier when spe cial circumstances are present.
Guides, reinforces and educates members on current Best Western FF&E guidelines specific to existing, conversion, and new con struction properties.
Maintains communication with member properties by following up on quotes, product selection, additional se lections, close of sale, order status, and payments.
Minimum 3 years related customer service, sales and/or purchasing experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
Intermediate computer skill level.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with large client base and on multiple projects.
- Provides guidance on policies and procedures.
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Exhibits appropriate self and time management to successfully accomplish assigned tasks.
- Familiar with Company products and services and relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to the job.
- Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department.
- Uses written, verbal or electronic skills effectively.
- Resolves defined problems and separates and combines tasks for efficient workflow.
- Analyzes successes and setbacks to find solutions.
- **Eligible to earn quarterly performance-based incentive**
- Monday through Friday (daytime schedule)
- Location: remote 2 days per week, onsite at Headquarters 3 days per week (HQ is 6201 N. 24th Pkwy in Phoenix, AZ)
Best Western Hotels & resorts offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of "member helping member." Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members - and each other - succeed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.