Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Communications Manager will:
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness, effective storytelling, and enhance satisfaction among internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports communications and brand marketing objectives by developing and distributing informative and engaging key messaging, including internal publications, video scripts, speeches, press releases, executive-level messaging, etc.
- Responds to communication needs by identifying, developing and implementing recommendations and/or creative strategies to meet client and departmental needs.
- Takes accountability for assigned client communications projects or programs by cultivating relationships and coordinating with hoteliers, clients and the communications and brand marketing team.
- Serves as a member of our crisis communications team, providing timely and effective communication tactics to hoteliers.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related, professional level experience in communications, marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong editing and writing skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles to success.
- May convey sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- May travel up to 25% of work time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.