Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- The Associate Regional Manager, North American Development will assist the North American Development team grow market share by adding new hotels to our portfolio through new construction and conversion of existing lodging facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to begin a career in hotel development
Essential Job Results
- Network with hotel developers/owners and third parties including land brokers, hotel brokers, architects, lenders, and other industry professionals to find new opportunities and help put projects together
- Perform market analysis to identify the best opportunities for Best Western Hotels & Resorts to add hotels in a given market
- Build and maintain continual flow of new leads into the deal pipeline
- Source and qualify opportunities and grow developer relationships that lead to the production of executed agreements for Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Support North American Development team by compiling industry data, reports, and trends
- Follow up on new leads, especially phone calls, e-mails, voice mails, and solicitations from developers, owners, and brokers on a timely basis
- Assist in preparation of detailed reports, and presentations for new projects being presented to the Board for approval
- Develop and maintain client and prospective client databases.
- Perform analysis of business plans and markets; compile data and provide reporting.
- May represent Best Western at company functions and client meetings.
- Facilitate communication between departments to enhance sales efforts.
- Assist with compiling and analyzing complete economic, marketing, financial and statistical information.
- Must enjoy working in a professional, team-oriented atmosphere and collaborating internally
- Must have the ability to be self-sufficient and a self-starter to work in a remote or non-headquartered office environment
- Knowledge of real estate or hospitality industry would be a plus
- Minimum one year experience in business sales or service position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Hospitality, Finance, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.?
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent written and persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
May travel up to 60% of work time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999692142930