Digital Analyst, ecommerce
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Your primary goal as our Digital Analyst, eCommerce will be to manage, monitor and report on our online consumer experience to identify actionable insight for revenue, improve customer experience and guest engagement. Your expertise in synthesizing data and making key recommendations based on your insight will ensure your success. Coupled with your superior data analytics skills, we look for you to consistently push the envelope and let your proactive curiosity improve our eCommerce story. On a daily basis, you will work with large data sets, pulling performance numbers and identifying variance to expectations. We will rely heavily upon your honed attention to detail and data intuition to self-correct as well as govern the data.
- Produce and report on insights to drive revenue through bestwestern.com and our other revenue channels
- Formulate hypotheses that can be tested, measured, and reported on to a larger audience
- Support business initiatives by identifying key trends in data that can drive growth for the business
- Validate data integrity in all analyses performed
- Support department-wide ROI reporting and analyses when needed
- Allocation of time: 90%
Operations & Execution
- Monitor daily and intraday performance metrics and identify potential anomalies to be reported & action on.
- Act as an internal expert for Digital Intelligence
- Provide ad hoc reporting support when needed
- Allocation of time: 10%
- 2-3+ years of experience in a data analytical role
- Ability to transform complex facts, figures, and numbers into plain English that can be easily understood
- Keen attention to detail, financial responsibility, and strong organizational skills
- Adept at compiling accurate reports and presenting analytical findings in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent communication skills
- BS / BA Degree in mathematics, computer science, or statistics preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics or SQL a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999703795553