Digital Marketing Project Manager
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports marketing team by generating marketing plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Manages projects to help meet marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments. ?
Essential Job Results:
- Meets program and project requirements by generating marketing plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve goals for assigned projects.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of new projects for digital marketing and specific marketing automation efforts. Manage all project deliverables and timelines.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team members to ensure project plans that include regular status reporting. Coordinates project plan efforts between vendor and marketing team. Work with digital team to ensure clear communication and expectation setting.
- Responsible for all communication by coordinating, researching and developing presentations, communications and promotional materials. Troubleshoot and resolve questions and issues relating to project.
- Establish and track budgets as well as analytical reports and campaign results. Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing project plans, and metrics. Analyzes data to assess market variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- Maintains quality service by following Company standards. Contributes to department’s financial compliance by developing or administering annual budgets. Negotiates with outside vendors as needed.
- 2 to 5 years related project management experience in a marketing, advertising department.
- Prior experience managing multiple projects across creative, development, and cross-functional teams. Project management need include: coordinating materials and communications between teams, acquiring and tracking resources, ongoing engagement with vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Adept at learning additional technical platforms that support program and willingness to become SME for department.
- Exceptional planning, coordination, and time/team management skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the big picture and overarching mission but move to tactical execution and follow the details of a complex process.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, responding to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Deep experience in effectively planning and running client meetings, and facilitating creative working sessions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate professionally in person and via email and phone.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology as it relates to advertising cookies, attribution, site tagging, pixel implementation, etc. is strongly desired.
- Experience managing projects with information technology - working alongside web developers and engineers.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and desire for troubleshooting issues. Experience with website tag management tools such as Tealium, Signal, DTM is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Monday through Friday, hybrid work schedule out of our HQ location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.