Direct Marketing Manager
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are seeking a passionate direct marketer to:
- Develop email/SMS/other marketing communications for Best Western Rewards loyalty program
- Builds direct marketing content (email, SMS) using internal creative assets to deploy highly targeted campaigns with engaging content.
- Oversee direct marketing campaign execution ensuring proper planning, timelines, communication and deliverables. Optimize constantly through A|B testing.
- Maintain direct marketing calendar.
- Utilize data and analysis to deliver innovative direct marketing campaigns.
- Maintain industry knowledge of trends within direct marketing and competitive environment.
- Contributes to team effort by developing relationships with external vendors, members and strategic partners.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of direct marketing / CRM / Campaign Management experience.
- 5+ years professional level experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Strong passion for lifecycle marketing and consumer behavior.
- Experience with key direct marketing fundamentals (testing, deliverability, compliance, GDPR, segmentation, triggers).
- Moderate HTML coding ability related to email programming and template building a plus.
- Experience with a B2C email service provider (ESP) such as Salesforce/Exact Target, Responsys, Harmony, Watson Campaign Automation
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.