Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Provides technical support by applying basic understanding of computer systems, products and services. Helps maintain information technology service, functionality and user satisfaction by answering questions and/or resolving routine problems.
Essential Job Results
- Supports business operations by providing technical support and delivering reliable high performance applications and technical service.
- Resolves issues regarding operations, monitors and controls systems and services related to 3rd party partners.
- Ensures user satisfaction by diagnosing and quickly resolving issues using established guidelines.
- Takes the necessary steps to recognize, research, isolate and resolve problems. Escalates more complex problems as appropriate.
- Provides accurate accountability and documentation of issues and activity within the company ticket tracking system.
- Supports internal departments by verifying data is accurate and consistent and complies with defined parameters.
- Follow-up with appropriate parties regarding data integrity.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
* Minimum 12 to 18 months related experience in area of specialty.
* Experience in SQL and XML preferred.
* Experience in Cherwell preferred.
* Proven customer service experience.
* High School degree or equivalent certification.
* College level course work in Computer Science, Data Processing or related field preferred
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* May require intermediate proficiency in a particular application or applications.
* Must demonstrate attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.