The Executive Assistant role will be based in New York, working for our WorldHotels office.
Founded by hoteliers dedicated to the art of hospitality, WorldHotels curates the best independent properties around the globe, each reflective of the locale by offering intuitive service, and a refined sense of character. Today, WorldHotels Collection consists of 300 properties in 200 key destinations around the globe, serviced by 30 regional sales offices.
The motto "Empowering True Independence" reflects WorldHotels singular focus to be the smartest and most productive soft brand solution for upscale and luxury hotels. Trusted by guests and travel professionals alike, each hotel in our three collections must achieve and maintain 100 points of quality.
Our Executive Assistant will support executive level management by performing advanced and diversified functions of a highly responsible, confidential, and technical nature.
- Supports executive level management by performing diversified functions with multiple priorities.
- Provides financial analysis for executive’s area of responsibility by monitoring budget compliance and reconciling financial data to the department’s budget line.
- Provides administrative support by composing non-routine and confidential letters and memoranda; routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring executive’s attention. Plans and carries out assigned administrative and analytical functions requiring knowledge of the Company and executive’s operating methodology.
- Prepares and analyzes special reports by researching and providing detailed analysis.
- May administer a support function (e.g., credit card programs, sales/incentive programs, etc.).
- Administers department programs and support functions by interfacing with vendors, other functions such as HR or Finance, or external contacts as appropriate.
- Works independently under limited supervision to provide administrative support in all areas of the executive’s responsibility. Expected to solve problems of a highly responsible, confidential, and technical nature requiring broad latitude for independent judgment.
- Reports to executive level position having major functional responsibility.
- Guides and directs others in the department to obtain information and provide responses to other executives and Board Members.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge of organization, policies, diversified functions, practices, and personnel company wide.
- Accounting acumen, financial analysis, budgeting concepts and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Regular communication with members, internal and external executives, and Board of Directors’ to independently provide information and respond to requests, typically of a complex nature.
- Plans and completes multiple administrative and analytical functions where a thorough understanding of executive’s operating methodology is applied.
- Suggests and implements process improvements when appropriate.
- Minimum 8 years of progressively more responsible administrative experience where ability to work with constantly changing deadlines and multiple responsibilities is demonstrated.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Prior experience in luxury hotels a plus.
High school diploma or equivalent certification. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require advanced proficiency in one or more specific application.
Applies advanced skills in several areas of the business including but not limited to accounting practices, financial analysis and budgeting concepts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999697381294