Facilities Maintenance Representative
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Contributes to safe and efficient facilities operations by performing routine but varied duties including basic repairs, preventative maintenance, and other facilities or administrative services.
Essential Job Results
Enhances operational readiness of electrical, mechanical, and emergency fire/safety systems by performing basic repairs and routine maintenance. Services auxiliary equipment and Company vehicles and makes minor mechanical adjustments, modifications or repairs. Maintains current and accurate information by monitoring and updating equipment operational and maintenance logs. Keeps up to date records for warranty service. Meets compliance objectives by performing all work in accordance with established safety procedures and manufacturers guidelines. Maintains a clean and organized work area. Supports assigned facilities by performing various functions including administrative tasks, reprographics, mail services, distribution, inventory control and warehousing duties as needed. Contributes to team effort by assisting vendors, contracted services and internal staff as required. Performs special projects and assignments as directed by management
- Minimum 1 year "handyman" or building maintenance experience in a facilities services environment including refrigeration repair and service.
- Experience in large mail room or building services environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite and other related applications necessary for inventory maintenance, managing mail room equipment and other administrative tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- $18.00 per hour, plus benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.