Gift Card Program Manager - Hybrid
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Work Schedule Location
This position works 3 days at our Headquarters location (6201 North 24th Parkway) and 2 days from your home office.
Supports marketing initiatives by effectively managing BW's Gift Card program vendor.
Essential Job Results
- Manages BW’s Gift Card program by overseeing third party vendor(s).
- Supports Gift Card program with: advertising, direct marketing, events planning, market research, vendor management, development and design of marketing literature, marketing database systems, intranet, and external websites.
- Meets Gift Card program project requirements generating plans, proposals and promotions. Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve program goals in assigned products, services and market segments.
- Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- Maintains quality service by following Company standards. Contributes to department’s financial compliance by developing or administering annual budgets and negotiating with outside vendors as needed.
- 2 + years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require intermediate proficiency in a specific application.
- May travel up to 10% of work time.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.