Global Quality Assurance Assessor
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Essential Job Results:
Improves member value by providing consistent, accurate, timely and professional delivery of global quality assurance assessments within assigned regional territory. May conduct assessments outside of territory.
Achieves production and budget standards by effectively and efficiently planning and scheduling property visits and related travel.
Assists Regional Service Managers with property information and status of immediate improvement concerns or failing properties.
Recommends, develops, and/or implements program and process improvements to meet changing needs by regularly interfacing with members and other Best Western departments.
Contributes to the team effort with timely communication between members and Best Western departments.
Communicates brand initiatives by having knowledge of and promoting availability of Best Western resources
Maintains quality service by following Company standards and maintaining high levels of decorum and professionalism
May perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hospitality industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of quality control and branding standards, preferable in hotel, motel, or resort industries.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite. May require advanced proficiency in one or more specific applications.
- Ability to communication effectively internally and externally to the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Self-directed.
- Ability to achieve the Best Western Certified Quality Assurance Assessor designation within 3 months of starting
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals. Exerts a positive impact on brand value.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Familiar with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to job. Demonstrates proficiency in functional and technical skills needed to succeed in job.
- Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department. Shares new concepts and approaches with others.
- Uses written verbal or electronic skills to communicate effectively with a variety of levels in the organization.
- Resolves familiar problems and understands process flow. Makes good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- May travel up to 90% of work time.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance based on Company guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999700598038