Hotel Sales Optimization Manager - SureStay
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Enhances franchisee value by providing onboarding sales training and consulting support to increase hotel revenue.
- Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning franchisees to provide strategies to assist Member properties in overall sales revenue goals.
Essential Job Results
- In partnership with Worldwide Sales, acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning franchisees on sales and marketing programs, tools, and resources.
- Serves as a liaison between the franchisee and Worldwide Sales
- Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting revenue enhancing sales programs, services and policies.
- Provides management with feedback regarding the franchisees use of these programs and services.
- Partners with franchisees to identify and develop sales and marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties.
- Optimizes franchisee experience by mentoring and coaching hotel staff on day-to-day sales strategies.
- Assists with action planning by developing SMART Plans tailored to each properties’ specific needs.
- Supports continued improvement by developing new sales management techniques on an ongoing, or as needed basis.
- Uses evaluative techniques in to enhance and create training materials.
- Performs 3-day on-site hotel sales onboarding in which training materials are presented to franchisees in real time with one on one, in person coaching
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including hotel sales department management experience (Director of Sales, Regional Director of Sales).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- 75% travel required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.