Manager, Regional Services_District 4 (Remote: Atlanta, Orlando, Miami and Charlotte)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Promotes the Regional Services department’s business development objectives by recommending, and ensuring the consistent delivery and application of member operations programs, policies or services.
Essential Job Results
Promotes the Regional Services department’s business development objectives by recommending and ensuring the consistent delivery and application of member operations programs, policies or services. Recommends, develops and/or implements product or process enhancements by analyzing quality assessment and project results. Ensures consistent, timely and professional delivery of RSM services by overseeing the development of systematic approaches and guidelines. Monitors Regional Service Managers in their application of departmental approaches and guidelines. Conducts reviews, assessments and follow-up visits for assigned team. Maintains a high level of customer service by anticipating problems and initiating appropriate course corrections. Regularly interfaces with senior management. Motivates and develops Regional Services team by assessing strengths and weaknesses and providing appropriate developmental and training opportunities. Implements successful hiring and retention practices. Meets financial objectives by preparing annual budgets. Maintains quality service by establishing and following Company standards. May perform Regional Service Manager duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Regional Services Manager or equivalent.
- Multi-property management experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation/training skills.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) strongly preferred.
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) strongly preferred.
- Ability to attain Best Western Quality Assurance Assessor certification.
- Ability to manage a virtual office environment with field-based employees.
- Provides operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Receives tactical direction on new products, processes or plans.
- Attracts, retains, motivates and develops staff.
- Sensitive to and understands professional environment.
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- Clearly communicates plans, expectations and outcomes.
- Basic competition and industry knowledge.
- Professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Convinces others, normally within the organization, to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Resolves defined problems and probes all fruitful sources for answers.
- Can identify hidden problems look beyond initial answers.
- May travel up to 80% of work time.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. Best Western’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with Best Western, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline and termination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4056