Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Our Marketing department is in need of a strong marketing analyst to provide actionable reporting and analysis in support of our industry leading and award-winning loyalty program, Best Western Rewards®. The Marketing Analyst will:
- Establish methods to create, validate, automate, and distribute reports & dashboards, both recurring and ad-hoc.
- Consolidate, comprehend and derive logical insights from raw Best Western Rewards data to guide Best Western’s loyalty strategy aimed at revenue growth.
- Perform pre/post analysis to evaluate and accommodate factors impacting program revenue.
- Build highly accurate forecast models incorporate complex data from multiple sources.
- Transfer files, transform and load data, maintain and update database tables.
- Build ad-hoc applications to reduce the number of man hours required for repetitive tasks
Successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Access, analyze and manipulate big and high dimensional data.
- Interpret and vet report output and construct a compelling business case.
- Communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with and anticipate the needs of internal stakeholders to achieve program goals.
- Summarize data from research and analytics in order to provide recommendations for revenue growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in creating, automating and interpreting enterprise-level reports in a business analytics or similar role, preferably in Travel/Hospitality industry.
- Experience integrating data sources, automating reports and formatting report output for internal and external stakeholders using MS Excel, VBA and SQL.
- Experience in cloud-based business intelligence software.
- Proficient in developing time series forecasting models using machine learning concepts.
- Proficient in handling and manipulating large data sets with tools like Python and R.
- Experience in mathematical predictive modeling and analysis, regression and decision systems.
- Experience with Oracle 11 and PL\SQL development.
- Experience with AWS products like Redshift, QuickSight and Lambda.
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities .
- Ability to prioritize and manage work against multiple project timelines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.