Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are hiring for a Marketing Analyst to support the reporting and business intelligence needs for Best Western Rewards. They will be responsible for identifying changing trends and opportunities to optimize business.
Essential Job Results:
- Supports the Company’s business development by providing insightful, actionable findings from data research such as consumer trends, user behavior, as well as optimization opportunities of each platform to support business decisions.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to digital channels and campaigns by analyzing reporting data.
- Provides business intelligence by creating historical, current and predictive views of business operations.
- Creates more efficient business processes by automating reports for internal clients’ needs. Provides recommendations for ways to continually improve reporting needs.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in creating, automating, and interpreting enterprise-level reports (can be a combination of education and experience)
- Minimum 2 years of report writing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in E-Business, Marketing, Business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, and SQL Developer.
- Experience or education/training with Python, R-Studio and AWS.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines on multiple, high-priority projects.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.