Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports the marketing team by generating marketing plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Makes and implements recommendations to help meet marketing goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Essential Job Results
Supports marketing management in one or more of the following marketing areas: advertising, direct marketing, events planning, field marketing, market research, development and design of company and business unit marketing literature, marketing database systems, intranet, and external website. Meets assigned program or project requirements by generating marketing plans, proposals and promotions. Develops and helps implement recommendations to achieve marketing goals for assigned products, services or market segments. Responds to marketing communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentation, communication and promotional materials. Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzes data to assess and provide insights on market variances, marketing initiative and promotional performance. Makes, presents and defends recommendations on marketing initiatives and promotional efforts. Maintains quality service by following Company standards.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards, and goals.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Familiar with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to the job.
- Knows the assigned products, services and market segments.
- Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department.
- Uses written, verbal or electronic skills effectively.
- Resolves defined problems and separates and combines tasks for efficient workflow. Analyzes successes and setbacks to find solutions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.