Member Care Representative - Design
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Supports member and staff by acting as liaison for current and transitioning members. May perform administrative duties in support of member, conditional, and application processing, and correspondence for a variety of member activities.
Essential Job Results
- Acts as liaison for existing members by interpreting and communicating applicable company policies to members.
- Assists members in satisfying design requirements and/or probationary requirements.
- May facilitate member application processing by reviewing and verifying accuracy and completeness of member information.
- Tracks and follows-up on application and/or probationary requirements and status.
- Provides effective member correspondence by researching and composing correspondence relating to Member processes for members and properties completing design requirements and waiver extension requests.
- Diplomatically handles member relations communications and/or escalates as appropriate. Obtains and conveys accurate information by interfacing with various internal departments.
- Coordinates with other departments which may include Design, Brand Management Administration, Regional Services, Education and Training, Accounting and other internal contacts to ensure all information relating to reservation system status, schedules, membership requirements and status is accurate.
- Performs administrative duties by maintaining files and tracking systems and updating databases.
- Minimum 12 to 18 months related experience in a corporate, administrative environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related business software.
- Operates under general supervision and follows established procedures.
- Exhibits agility in dealing with difficult internal customers and situations.
- Familiar with general office procedures and office equipment plus special knowledge of budgets, databases, company organization, policies, personnel, and terminology unique to functional area assigned.
- Intermediate verbal and interpersonal skills in dealing with others internally and externally. Communicate accurate responses in assigned area.
- Able to respond effectively to verbal and written requests concerning area of work.
- Resolves routine problems.
- Compiles data for reports and checks documents for accuracy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.