Multi-Property Sales Manager (Remote)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
The Property Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing local business for a specified portfolio of properties with a focus on all market segments, including local negotiated corporate transient and crew, as well as corporate and leisure group business.
This position will also create local sales plans through competitive set and SWOT analysis; utilize revenue management tools to ensure property is maximizing revenue opportunities; partner with greater Worldwide Sales team to ensure any global accounts are producing to potential and ensure that brand programs and initiatives are being leveraged locally.
Considered candidates should possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hotel sales. Sales department management experience (Director of Sales, Regional Director of Sales) preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Remote multi property or regional sales experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- Proven ability to exert a positive impact on revenue generation.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Deep comp set and hospitality industry knowledge.
Work Location: This is a remote U.S. based position.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.