New Affiliation Administration Coordinator
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports the department and/or function by performing a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/support functions in accordance with standard procedures.
Essential Job Results
Supports the department and/or function by performing clerical duties. Prepares and accesses information by maintaining records, preparing forms, verifying and filing information, creating and mailing time-sensitive correspondence. May prepare reports and perform data entry. May maintain various databases and solve routine issues or inquiries. Resolves routine questions or problems by referencing established policies and procedures. May perform clerical follow-up activities via phone, fax, email, etc. Supports special projects and assignments by providing clerical or procedural support. Maintains quality service by following Company standards and procedures.
- Two plus years of progressively more responsible administrative experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applies some advanced clerical skills to the position or specialization.
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.