Property Transition Representative
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Property Transition Representative (PTR) will support the smooth transition to full membership status by acting as a liaison for new prospective memberships. They will obtain and accurately record initial property information to allow the on-boarding process to begin. The PTR will conduct research to ensure consistency and accuracy across all business departments involved to eliminate errors and identify potential conflicting information. They will work hand in hand with the North American Development team on daily basis through the application process to guarantee the satisfaction of requirements for membership consideration. This person will administer and ensure compliance with the bylaws regarding new membership and will notify existing Best Western owners of their rights and respond to existing owner concerns. The PTR will review and prepare all information to be considered by the Board of Directors and ensure all information is complete and accurate. The PTR will need to showcase professionalism and etiquette with written, verbal & electronic correspondence.
Essential Job Results
- Prepare complete and accurate presentation materials for consideration by the Board of Directors
- Demonstrate effective communication with multiple departments and external clients
- Conduct in depth research and evaluate relevance using discretion
- Demonstrate ability to work within guidelines established for sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where frequent change is common
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related business software
- Demonstrated history of keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills are required
- Be familiar with general office procedures and equipment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.