Regional Service Manager, Boutique and Upscale Hotels
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
BWH Hotel Group serves as the umbrella parent organization to each hotel company, bringing a full-suite of options to travelers and developers, while also protecting the unique identity of each brand. This creates a global network of approximately 4,700 hotels across every chain scale segment, in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.
Manage and improve member value by promoting brand objectives; providing operational consulting, coaching, quality assessments and related property support. Provides on-going training to investors, owners, management, and staff to support operations and brand culture. Develops relationships and builds trust as the primary member contact between Best Western International and assigned boutique and upscale properties.
Essential Job Results
- Improves member value by providing brand training, marketing and related property support. Provides hotel operations consulting services (e.g., revenue management, sales and marketing, property management, brand training, and food & beverage management) to improve property performance.
- Uses all relevant tools and resources to statistically analyze and improve operational success through profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Consistently applies Best Western quality assurance standards by conducting property visits and assessments targeted at improving individual properties and the brand image. Provides corrective action plans as required.
- Meets established transition deadlines by researching, collaborating, identifying, and evaluating pipeline projects to avoid complications.
- Ensures value and satisfaction by effectively managing varying projects; assists with timely hotel openings to meet brand growth objectives by managing and/or assisting with the property transition program and brand trainings.
- Communicates brand initiatives by promoting Best Western resources; monitors hotel leadership in their application of brand approaches and guidelines.
- Supports brand initiatives; building value by conducting field-training workshops for investors, owners, management and staff on varied topics with a significant focus on superior customer care.
- Design, develop and facilitate onboarding training programs aimed to create and support the boutique brand culture. Provide onsite pre- and post-activation support for new boutique and upscale hotels.
- Contributes to the team effort with timely communication between members and Best Western departments. Achieves production and budget standards by effectively planning and scheduling property visits and travel. Ensures a seamless and expedient transition by conducting effective visits to applicant properties.
- Regularly interfaces with senior management.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing annual budgets.
- Minimum of 5 years hotel General Manager experience or equivalent including at least 2 years of food and beverage management experience. Strong consideration towards professional training experience; current knowledge of adult learning concepts, content creation, facilitation and training techniques.
- Expert in hotel operations, food and beverage management, revenue management, hospitality sales and marketing, as well as finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation/training skills.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) strongly preferred.
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) strongly preferred.
- Ability to attain Best Western Quality Assurance Assessor certification.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Self-directed
- Solid ability to coach, develop and influence, inspiring others.
- Ability to analyze budgets and financial results, and to prepare, facilitate, and conduct business reviews.
- Ability to successfully communicate and interface with executive-level investors, owners, management, and BW senior leadership.
- May travel up to 90% of work time.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance based on Company guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines