Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. May provide revenue management services directly.
Essential Job Results
- Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. Acts as a consultant to members, management and staff on topics which may include marketing, pricing strategy, yield management, third party website marketing and customer service.
- Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting and selling services and policies. Provides management with feedback regarding the members' use of these services.
- Assist members in identifying marketing opportunities and strategies by preparing, participating in and presenting training seminars for state, regional, district and convention meetings. Assists members in the effective use of programs and automated systems.
- Supports continued improvement efforts by preparing, participating in and presenting training seminars as needed for state, regional, district, and or convention meetings.
- Minimum 3 years hotel department management experience (Front Office Manager, General Manager, etc.) or 2 years of experience as a Revenue Manager or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products, database and communications software.
- Certified Hotel Revenue Manager (CHRM) or able to acquire within two years of taking position.
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals. May exert a positive impact on revenue generation.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Familiar with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to job. Has professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Conveys and obtains information both internally and externally to the department. Effective communication and decision making skills.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Up to 30% travel required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.