Sales Account Development Manager - Midwest Region
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are hiring a Sales Account Development Manager for our Midwest Region. The successful candidate will be based in the Midwest, supporting accounts in Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. This position works on key Account Development accounts to increase room night growth and drive revenue contribution to Best Western hotels globally.
Essential Job Results
- Cultivates customer relationships on assigned accounts and market segments.
- Manages accounts and preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client responses.
- Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts. Retains existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products or services. Ensures client satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Supports team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Meets sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions and key account metrics.
- At least 5 years hospitality sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must also gain an in depth knowledge of Salesforce.com to be able to efficiently and accurately perform job responsibilities.
- Self-starter with excellent organization, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Adaptable in rapidly changing business environment.
- 50% travel in territory.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.