Sales Operations Representative
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Supports Members by assisting them with hotel profile and Request For Proposal (RFP) follow-up in order to increase hotel business travel revenues through negotiated rates.
Essential Job Results
- Supports Member hotels by making outbound prospecting calls to encourage profile completion and RFP participation.
- Assists department by documenting and recording processes in computer-based platform tracking systems and preparing reports as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by training member hotels in the use of the the Nexus RFP platform providing support for negotiated rate loading, rate updates and, rate audits.
- Supports assigned Sales Managers and Account Managers as related to negotiated rate RFPs.
- Communicate with members, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Minimum 12 to 18 months customer service or sales related experience.
- Demonstrated selling skills in a call center sales environment or in the hospitality industry preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good customer service and telesales skills.
- Uses written, verbal, and electronic skills effectively.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.