Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Develops cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. Increases system efficiency and reliability by handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities.
Serve as an Administrator and Developer for the Salesforce environment in the Phoenix office while working with remote team members. Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of the development requests with the team, consultants and the other onsite team members. Provide and execute technical requirements to support new and existing Salesforce processes. Debug technical issues, by delivering timely fixes but also working on scalable longer-term solutions. Document core system processes and related applications.
Support and manage Supply, CRM and ERP applications. This includes, but is not limited to, design, testing, implementation, documentation, user training/support and maintenance of new and existing applications. Perform/monitor user permissions for applications.
Implement solutions or produce custom reports for end users. Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems. Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management. Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports. Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in Salesforce environment
- Experience as primary system administrator for a Salesforce environment with at least 50-100 users
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce developer projects
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II a plus
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce's core/custom objects, profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, validation rules, approval processes, formula fields, etc.
- Hands on development experience using Apex, Visualforce, triggers, and SOQL
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, APIs
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic to Lightning including experience converting Visualforce pages to lightning components
- Experience with Smart Sheet, Conga and DocuSign
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar enterprise databases and ability to query enterprise databases using SQL
- Design, configure, develop and administer SFDC including, but not limited to:
- Custom Objects and Custom Fields
- Workflow Rules
- Validation Rules
- Lightening Pages; VisualForce Pages
- Apex code and supporting test classes
- 3rd party integration
- Maintain a holistic view of the enterprise to anticipate upstream, downstream and cross-platform impacts with regard to requirements, integration, configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Assist and sometimes lead implementation and integration of third-party applications to the SFDC instance.
- Know the latest on SFDC roadmap and capabilities that can improve business processes and solve pain points.
- Contribute with knowledge of the SFDC tools and assist with training others on the platform
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999703795765