Senior Designer FF&E
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Essential Job Results - Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Provides design consulting to property owners and outside design firms and also meeting with new applicants to review requirements.
- Reviews and updates reports, reviews photos and plans to assess properties and correct design deficiencies in compliance with design guidelines: monitors reports to ensure design objectives are met.
- Resolves defined problems and identifies hidden problems. Uses a wide degree of creativity and latitude to analyze and resolve problems.
- Has the ability to contribute to team effort by providing advice, knowledge, and experience among various departments.
- Meets Company and professional design requirements by reviewing new applicant submittals and plans for new construction and brand conversions.
- Makes recommendations on new applicant matters and provide transition support. Maintains quality service by following Company standards.
Travel may be required, up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Interior Design or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years related experience in architecture or interior design for commercial, industrial or institutional facilities.
- Hotel industry and previous experience with brand prototypes preferred
- Smartsheet knowledge is a plus
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- NCIDQ certification preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.