Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics to apply state of the art quantitative methods to convert data into insights and meaningful solutions for our industry leading, award-winning loyalty program, Best Western Rewards (R).
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics will:
- Work with the BWR marketing team to understand customer profiles and their needs, and translate findings into recommendations.
- Drive ownership of regular reporting outputs across multiple internal clients in support of the rewards program.
- Leads cross-functional team planning sessions for projects involving new data sources, executions or processes.
- Become SME of the business rules and strategies in place for BWR to ensure the highest level of data integrity.
- Project manage all day-to-day reporting/analytics related deliverables.
- Train and mentor assigned analytics staff.
- Lead cross-functional team coordination and communication (Advertising, Marketing, other internal Creative Partners, etc.)
- Derive actionable insights from campaign performance reports that are meaningful and tie back to client marketing goals.
- Create and manage the necessary documentation to track changes in methodology, structure and business rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, math or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, including management level assignments.
- Experience with loyalty programs and hospitality preferred.
- Extensive experience with relational databases (SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word); Expert in complex Excel formulas.
- Experience with at least one major third-party ad server - Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong critical thinking skills - understand the intersection of business use cases with analytical needs.
- Financial/budgeting acumen with financial accountability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Understanding and familiarity with advanced analytics practices (Descriptive Statistics, Linear Regression, Forecasting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.