Senior Revenue Manager, WorldHotels and upscale brands (Remote-US)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership. May provide revenue management services directly.
Essential Job Results
Expert level knowledge of SynXis CRS required. Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership on marketing, pricing strategy, yield management, third party website marketing and customer service. Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting and selling revenue enhancing programs, services and policies. Provides management with feedback regarding the members' use of these programs and services. Partners with members to identify and develop marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties. Optimizes member experience by designing, planning, preparing and executing a variety of training seminars, revenue management workshops and live webinars. Ensures a seamless transition into Company reservations system and all booking channels. Assists members in effective use of programs and automated systems and in successfully passing the member certification exam. Supports continued improvement by developing new revenue management techniques. Uses evaluative techniques in to enhance and create training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including 3 years hotel department management (Front Office Manager, General Manager, etc.) and 2 years’ experience as a Revenue Manager or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SynXis CRS required.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products, database and communications software.
- Certified Hotel Revenue Manager (CHRM) or able to acquire within one year of taking position.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) preferred.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.