Worldwide Sales Manager - Business Travel - Remote
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Drives revenue contribution by providing full-service account management.
Assigned to business travel accounts.
Essential Job Results
- With direction from Sales leadership, develop sales strategies, objectives and revenue targets.
- Review production reports to analyze activity levels, client engagement, and revenue and room night performance against targets so proactive steps can be taken to minimize declines in business and maximize business growth.
- Develop short, medium and long term strategic plan of activities of a range of client engagement to drive relationships and business to our partner hotels.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and have overall responsibility of the revenue and room night generation and growth of these accounts according to their target.
- Review account development plans to ensure the correct actions are in place to drive business to our partner hotels.
- Travel as needed to visit clients to win new and develop existing business and support team members.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- May require intermediate proficiency in a specific application.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.