Worldwide Sales Manager - Crew Business
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Drive revenue contribution to Member hotels by providing full-service account management. Position to be assigned to a special market segment (Crew / Workforce travel market segment). This position to focus heavily in the airline / transportation industry (trucking, rail, utility, air, etc.). Assigned accounts between $1m and $10 million potential revenue. Emphasis on analyzing market trends for Member hotels (hotel occupancy, ADR goals, comp set challenges, etc.) and strategic client collaboration - particularly as it relates to partnership integration and technology advancements (Direct Connect connectivity, etc.).
Essential Job Results
Manages assigned accounts / market segment by targeting sales calls, participating in local sales chapters or trade shows and promoting the brand to customers and members.
Manages accounts or preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client and member responses.
Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
Retains existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products or services.
Ensures client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
Supports team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
Meets sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions or key account metrics.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related experience in business to business or the hospitality industry.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require intermediate proficiency in a specific application.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of the Business Travel RFP Process and Salesforce a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 40% travel, position is field based.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.