Worldwide Sales Manager
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
BWH Hotel Group serves as the umbrella parent organization to each hotel company, bringing a full-suite of options to travelers and developers, while also protecting the unique identity of each brand. This creates a global network of approximately 4,700 hotels across every chain scale segment, in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.
Essential Job Results
- Manages assigned accounts, territory and market segment by targeted sales calls, takes an active leadership role in participating in industry organizations and tradeshows while promoting and delivering education on the brand to customers and members.
- Manages accounts, territory and preferred partners as assigned creating strategies, analyzing customer needs, and delivering qualified opportunities to our member hotels.
- Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retains existing accounts by identifying new opportunities to mutually benefit client and member hotels. Work as liaison for account resolution to secure future business and strengthen relationship.
- Ensures client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Supports the WWS team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Meets sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions and key account metrics.
- 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Cvent.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Exerts a positive impact on revenue generation. Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Familiar with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines specific to job. Knows assigned accounts or market segment.
- Uses persuasive selling skills to convince others, both internal and external to the organization to open or grow accounts and to accept terms.
- Resolves familiar problems and understands process flow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.