Accounts Payable Representative - Hybrid in-office/work from home - Greater Phoenix area
We are in need of an experienced Accounts Payable Representative to support our accounting operations with both routine and non-routine accounting activities.
The Accounts Payable Representative will be responsible for efficiently and accurately performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the processing of accounts payable transactions for assigned accounts.
Essential Job Results
- Process, monitor and maintain payables for assigned accounts. Support data integrity by checking accounting records for completeness and accuracy.
- Help resolve accounting issues by identifying variances and discrepancies. Trace transactions to determine source of error and make adjustments.
- Analyze and verify internal consistency of accounting documents. Ensure efficient, accurate and timely payment processing by meeting department guidelines and schedules and payment vendor terms.
- Provide customer service by researching, verifying and conveying information to internal and external customers. Resolve questions or problems by referencing established procedures.
- Provide accurate accounting information by gathering, reconciling and assembling data for weekly, monthly and annual reports as required.
- Support special projects as assigned.
- 3 years related clerical accounting experience. Prior experience with accounts payable invoice entry, supplier set-up and maintenance, and expense reporting experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Workday Financials experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knows accepted accounting guidelines and practices. Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to convey procedures and practices effectively to promote compliance.
This position is based at our Phoenix Headquarters location and has a hybrid in-office/work at home schedule. Location address is: 6201 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
BWH Hotels maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, caste, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, height, or weight, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. BWH Hotels equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with BWH Hotels, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline, and termination.