Brand Manager, SureStay (Remote-Utah)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Essential Job Results
- Improves brand value by providing operational, consulting, coaching, quality assessments, marketing, and other related property support.
- Provides training to owners, management, and staff. Develops relationships and builds trust by being primary point of contact between the Company and assigned properties.
- Ensures and/or assists with Onboarding of new hotels including evaluations, punch list creation, brand identity, and coordination with other departments to ensure a timely activation.
- Ensures and/or assists with timely hotel openings to meet Company growth objectives by managing or assisting with the property transition program and monitoring the progress of each project.
- Motivates and develops on-site brand leadership by assessing strengths and weaknesses and providing appropriate developmental and training opportunities.
- Ensures consistent, timely and professional delivery of services by overseeing the development of systematic approaches and guidelines.
- Meets established transition deadlines by researching, identifying, and evaluating new projects to avoid complications and to ensure a successful transition into the brand. Develops and maintains a property status tracking system and reports progress to management.
- Ensures value and satisfaction by effectively managing projects by contacting applicants at established points during the transition process. Communicates needs to the appropriate person or department and assists in coordinating the resolution of issues.
- Effectively manages relationships and acts as the primary point of contact for the brand and property support services.
- Monitors hotel leadership in their application of brand approaches and guidelines. Conducts reviews, assessments, and follow-up visits for assigned hotels.
- Improves value by providing operational, training, marketing, and related property support. Provides hotel operations guidance in partnership with other internal workgroups like revenue management, sales and marketing and property management to improve property performance.
- Builds value by conducting field-training workshops for owners, management, and staff on varied topics with a significant focus on cleanliness, working order, and superior customer care.
- Recommends, develops and/or implements product or process enhancements by analyzing quality assessment and project results.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by anticipating problems and initiating appropriate course corrections. Maintains brand quality service by establishing and following Company standards.
- Minimum 5 years related, professional level experience in the hospitality industry with a minimum of 3 years management level hospitality experience. Multi-property management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation/training skills.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) strongly preferred.
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) strongly preferred.
- Ability to attain Quality Assurance Assessor certification.
- Ability to manage a virtual office environment with field-based employees.
- May travel up to 80% of work time.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance.
- The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $74,400 and $80,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. Best Western’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with Best Western, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline and termination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $80,000/year
serviceable automobile and proof of insurance.</span></li><li>The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $74,400 and $80,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4094