Business Travel Sales Manager - remote
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Our Worldwide Sales team is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to drive revenue contribution to our Member hotels by providing full-service account management in the Crew / Workforce travel market segment. This position will focus heavily in the airline / transportation industry. Assigned accounts between $1m and $10 million potential revenue. Emphasis on analyzing market trends for Member hotels (hotel occupancy, ADR goals, comp set challenges, etc.) and strategic client collaboration - particularly as it relates to partnership integration and technology advancements (Direct Connect connectivity, etc.).
The Worldwide Sales Manager will also:
- Manage assigned accounts / market segment by targeting sales calls, participating in local sales chapters and trade shows and promoting the brand to customers and members.
- Manage accounts and preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client and member responses.
- Prospect business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retain existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products or services.
- Ensure client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Meet sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions or key account metrics.
- 5+ years related experience in business to business hospitality sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of the Business Travel RFP Process and Salesforce a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to 40% travel
The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $75,000 and $85,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands. This position is bonus eligible.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. Best Western’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with Best Western, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline and termination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4059