Corporate Portfolio Revenue Manager - Work From Home
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Work From Home - this is a virtual position, you may work from a home office with the U.S.
Essential Job Results
Acts as primary consultant for a portfolio of hotels on pricing strategy, rate strategy and yield management. Identify and develop revenue opportunities and perform competitive market analyses on a weekly basis. Consult with hotels on corporate, group and negotiated rates. Practical advanced knowledge in conducting weekly yield management meetings to identify the success of prior week and the price/inventory strategies for future weeks. Collaborates with hotel representatives each week and then implements the agreed upon strategy in hotel PM system and a variety of BW or External systems. Practical advanced knowledge to create and maintain demand forecasts and pace reports for each property. Must have functional working knowledge of up to 5 property management systems in order to modify and conduct all rate changes daily/weekly on behalf of the assigned hotels. Must have working functional knowledge of standard industry tools including Smith Travel Research reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a property, regional or corporate level revenue manager.
- Preferred multi-property experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- A Certified Hotel Revenue Manager (CHRM) or Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification or the ability to acquire either certification within one year.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong public speaking/communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work from home uninterrupted.
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic, salesmanship, interpersonal, and communications skills. Adaptable in rapidly changing business. Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office
- The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $75,000 and $77,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Passport may be required
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. Best Western’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with Best Western, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline and termination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4060