Design Administrative Support
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are hiring a Design Administrative Support role to help facilitate operational activities related to the design teams work with onboarding and current properties.
- Supports smooth transition from conditional member to full member status by acting as liaison for current, new and transitioning members. Perform administrative duties in support of member, conditional, applicant processing, and correspondence.
- Acts as liaison for new and conditional applicants by interpreting and communicating applicable company policies to prospective and conditional applicants. Assists members in satisfying initial membership, probationary requirements, and/or design requirements.
- May facilitate new member application processing by reviewing and verifying accuracy and completeness of applicant/new member information. Tracks and follows-up on application and/or probationary requirements and status.
- Provides effective member correspondence by researching and composing correspondence relating to Terms of Approval process for members, new members, properties under construction, and/or design requirements and waiver extension requests. Diplomatically handles member relations communications and/or escalates as appropriate.
- Obtains and conveys accurate information by interfacing with various internal departments. Coordinates with other departments which may include Design/Member Care, Onboarding Department, Regional Services, Education and Training, Accounting and other internal contacts to ensure all information relating to applications, property improvement plans, reservation system status, schedules, membership requirements and status is accurate.
- Performs administrative duties by maintaining files and tracking systems and updating databases.
- 12+ months related experience in a corporate, administrative environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related business software.
- Smartsheet experience preferred.
- Operates under general supervision and follows established procedures.
- Exhibits agility in dealing with difficult internal customers and situations.
- Familiar with general office procedures and office equipment plus special knowledge of budgets, databases, company organization, policies, personnel, and terminology unique to functional area assigned.
- Compiles data for reports and checks documents for accuracy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.