Digital Marketing Manager
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are seeking a digital marketing expert with a strong acumen for running programs from strategy to execution through performance tracking and reporting.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting Best Western Hotels and Resorts business development objectives by creating and implementing marketing plans, proposals and promotions.
- Identify marketing opportunities by defining and analyzing the market and competitive environment.
- Research, identify and develop content enhancements.
- Win market share by coordinating, developing and implementing digital programs that meet business objectives.
- Manage reporting by reviewing, analyzing and presenting information. Develop measurement strategies.
- Contribute to team effort by developing effective relationships with internal staff, Best Western Hotels and Resorts members and strategic marketing partners.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related, professional level experience in marketing within the hospitality industry.
- Experience in affiliate marketing highly desired
- Experience in partner marketing a plus
- Hospitality meta search (TripAdvisor, Trivago, Kayak, etc) a plus
- Strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Financial and budgeting acumen.
- Provides operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Receives tactical direction on new products, processes or plans.
- May attract, retain, motivate and develop staff.
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- Strong competition and industry knowledge.
- Professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams including technology, e-commerce and marketing to drive programs to successful execution.
- Convinces others, both within and outside the organization to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Manages single large and/or multiple, smaller/simpler projects, programs and processes.
- May travel up to 10% of work time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.