Food & Beverage Manager, Boutique Brands (Remote-US)
Essential Job Results
- Improves brand value by providing consulting services to assist member and applicant properties plan and manage their food and beverage offerings.
- Assists with pre-opening planning, set up, training, in-room and online marketing of Food & Beverage offerings.
- Support includes menu ideation, creating location specific bar and food menus, existing menu analysis, and operational support and guidance to hotel owners and management.
- Assists hoteliers by collaborating with the project and brand teams to find outsourced restaurant concepts to implement on a site-by-site basis.
- Create concepts for banquets/catering. Support must include knowledge of equipment needs and layouts.
- Provides support to hoteliers by seeking sourcing for current brand needs for food, display, and bar requirements.
- Improves guest satisfaction by monitoring guest feedback and creating and implementing action plans.
- Reviews performance and purchasing preference metrics to ensure guest satisfaction and member profitability.
- Create and implement breakfast (and other Food & Beverage) brand standards.
- Minimum 5 years related brand applicable, professional level experience in the hospitality industry with a minimum of 3 years management level hospitality experience. Experience leading food and beverage programs and initiatives including concepting, cost controls, menu creation, and product selection. Multi-property management experience required
- Associate degree in business administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation skills required
- Must be comfortable speaking with owners and small groups
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Preferred position location is Phoenix, Arizona. Remote locations may be considered
- Up to 80% travel
- The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $90,000 and $95,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands. This job is not bonus eligible.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
BWH Hotels maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, caste, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, height, or weight, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. BWH Hotels equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with BWH Hotels, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline, and termination.
Pay: up to $95,000/year
Arizona. Remote locations may be considered</li><li>Up to 80% travel</li></ul><p></p><p><u><b>Pay</b></u></p><ul><li>The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $90,000 and $95,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4285