Food & Beverage Manager - Boutique Brands
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Promotes the Boutique department’s business development and operational objectives by supporting existing and pipeline properties in the boutique and upscale brands with their food and beverage programs.
Improves brand value by providing consulting services to assist member and applicant properties plan and manage their food and beverage offerings. Support includes menu ideation, creating location specific bar and food menus, operational support and guidance to hotel owners and management.
Assists hoteliers by collaborating with the project and brand teams to find outsourced restaurant concepts to implement on a site-by-site basis. May create concepts for restaurants and bars. Support must include knowledge of equipment needs and layouts.
Provides support to hoteliers by seeking sourcing for current brand needs for food, display, and bar requirements.
Improves guest satisfaction by monitoring guest feedback and creating and creating and implementing action plans
- Minimum 5 years related brand applicable, professional level experience in the hospitality industry with a minimum of 3 years management level hospitality experience. Experience leading and managing field-based direct reports. Multi-property management experience required.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Presentation skills required.
- Must be comfortable speaking with owners and small groups.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
- Up to 80% Travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.