Hotel Sales Optimization Specialist
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
BWH Hotel Group serves as the umbrella parent organization to each hotel company, bringing a full-suite of options to travelers and developers, while also protecting the unique identity of each brand. This creates a global network of approximately 4,700 hotels across every chain scale segment, in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.
- The Hotel Sales Optimization Specialist is responsible for enhancing member value by providing new and transitioning member hotels with effective consultation on sales strategies, tools and resources to achieve overall sales revenue goals.
Essential Job Results
Partnering with Hotel Sales Optimization Managers and Hotel Sales Optimization Consultants, the Sales Optimization Specialist will:
- Increase participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting revenue enhancing sales programs, services, and policies.
- Provide management with feedback regarding the members use of these programs and services.
- Partner with member hotels to assist with gaining access to sales systems, tools and resources.
- Provide ongoing training and support to member hotels to help them reach maximum proficiency with all available sales systems, tools and resources.
- Partner with member hotels to ensure profiles are both up-to-date and an accurate representation of the property in RFP tools and 3rd party sites.
- Assist in running reports to uncover new business opportunities and in-market demand generators.
- Partner with Hotel Sales Optimization Managers and Hotel Sales Optimization Consultants to manage projects to help drive revenue to member hotels as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience including hotel sales (Manager/Coordinator).
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines